FM GAMES is looking for a Senior Product Manager.
As part of the Product team and working in close collaboration with the production, monetization and user acquisition teams, this role will see you managing, launching, promoting and sustaining a portfolio of free-to-play games throughout their entire life cycle.
- Create brand identity – Develop and implement game product strategies consistent with company vision
- Follow the game development stages and make recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, socialization and retention.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Prioritize bug fixes and user experience improvements, following up on the game updates schedule.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in game development and program management is preferred
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Passion for casual games
This position is located in our Athen’s office (relocation to Greece helped by our company)