Creta Farm is today the largest meat product producer in Greece with state – of – the – art – facilities as well as the Leader of the industry with established international FMCG brands, looks for a Brand Manager .
As a Brand Manager , you have the overall responsibility to manage the brand’s product portfolio, in order to build brand equity and grow Market Share and profits.
- Develop, propose and implement marketing plans and programs for assigned brands and product portfolio in assigned markets.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s brands and ensures its strong presence
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals, and strategies
- Conceptualize strategic initiatives and develop creative briefs and brand campaigns.
- Manage external marketing partners and agencies and analyze consumer trends and insights.
- Control all aspects of brand(s) and relative performance (volume, share, profit, distribution, pricing, product, image, advertising, promotion) historically and vs competition and propose corrective actions where necessary to achieve objectives
- Manage budget effectively and handle brand P&L.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting consumer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Work closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3-5 years previous experience in a relevant position of Brand Management.
- Experience at FMCG groups is compulsory .
- Business Administration or Marketing oriented Degree.
- A postgraduate degree is preferable.
- Business acumen, creativity, communication and leadership skills
- Strong Budgeting skills & analytical mindset
- Excellent knowledge of English & MS Office applications
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, along with excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement within an organization with ambitious growth plans.
If you would like to use your skills and experience in a dynamic and innovative company, please send us your CV.
Candidates must submit their resumes, the latest by Wednesday, February 28 , by filling in accurately and completely the online application