On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of Store Manager.
As an Store Manager, you will drive sales and selling. You will direct all activities related to selling & service, merchandising, sales promotion, store maintenance shortage prevention and sales support functions for portion of the store, as well as assisting the Store Manager in the store-wide execution of these activities. You will be responsible for the training, coaching and the development of a team of sales persons.
- Drive and exceed sales goals by developing & executing strategies.
- Lead the push toward selling through coaching, follow-up and recognition
- Ensure sales team adheres to report processes.
- Support the store process by communicating merchandise needs to
- Product Planning team
- Ensure merchandise presentation, sales and event set-up, sizing, pricing and signing standards through direction of sales team
- Take a leadership role in delivery of all company initiatives; clearly communicate objectives and priorities to team
- Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness; ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented
- Assume total store leadership in absence of Store Manager and partner in the strategic planning of short and long term goals
- Coach sales team to consistently deliver selling behaviors resulting in high customer engagement
- Celebrate and recognize selling successes and coach sales team to improve selling performance
- Ensure executive presence and appropriate coverage throughout the store
- Maintain high customer readiness standards; deliver a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment
- Recruit and select a team of qualified selling focused colleagues
- Ensure all required sales team training is conducted on a timely basis
- Monitor and address performance issues on a timely basis
- Lead team to support giving back to the local community helping create stronger, healthier places to live and work
- A minimum of 5 years of retail management experience
- Strong leadership profile and negotiation skills
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and direct teams
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems, act decisively and persist in the face of obstacles