Atypon is a B2B global company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, renowned for its technological leadership when it comes to online delivery of publisher content. We create innovative solutions that revolutionise the way publishers and media organizations do business. Atypon has two main products: an ePublishing platform called Literatum, which provides all of the functionality that professional and scholarly publishers need to compete in the digital world, and RightSuite, an enterprise access and e-commerce solution which gives the opportunity to the clients to monetise their digital content.
We are looking for a talented and self-directed Product Analyst .
As a Product Analyst You Will
- Work closely with Product Managers to create cutting edge features .
- Cooperate with solution architects, designers, QA and developers to deliver high quality features to our customers.
- Engage heavily throughout the entire development life cycle: review requirements, write acceptance criteria, follow up with engineering, and QA to implement the feature successfully, drive test automation efforts, deliver internal and external documentation and support customer deployments (on a need basis).
- Analyze system requirements, mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems if needed.
- Detail new feature requirements, in a clear and structured manner, understood by all stakeholders (engineering, solution architect, quality assurance).
- Prepare concise acceptance criteria for every user story (preferably using Gherkin).
- Drive the test automation efforts; ensure engineering, quality assurance and test automation team members deliver automated tests during development cycle according to the acceptance criteria (BDD/TDD approach).
- Help in reviewing and maintaining test plans, test environments, test cases, manual test scripts (If needed), and track defects.
- Engage in risk assessment and release planning with the designated release managers, until the features are released to our customers.
planning, integration, casing, scripting, and monitoring the execution of all testing required for the software engineers and QAs.
- Adapt to company-specific testing process and promote and be involved in improving the processes to align with Agile best practice methodologies.
Qualifications & Skills
- Analytical Thinking.
- Attention to Detail.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication.
- Think Outside The Box.
- Willingness to Learn New Technologies.
- Work Efficiently in a Fast Paced Environment.
- 1 – 3 Years Experience in Product Analyst, System Analyst or QA Analyst position
- BDD knowledge, hands on experience with Gherkin for writing Feature use cases.
- Strong technical skills which would include hands on experience with some form of coding either for automating test, scripting processes or software
- Experience with Agile development process.
- Experience with Web based applications.
- Previous testing or test automation experience is a plus.
- Experience with Cucumber is a big plus.
- Experience with Hiptest is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree, computer science, engineering or related field.
Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Fun environment working in a dynamic team
- Performance evaluation based on merit
- Ability to make a difference in the world by enabling scientific, medical and technical research.