lmw is seeking for a dynamic Marketing Executive on behalf of a newly established technology company for the local office based in Athens.
- Develop integrated communication strategy and activation plan (PR/digital/social) based on regional and local campaign calendar in support of brand and product launch and activation in collaboration with other marketing teams.
- Monitor digital media metrics, online sales, consumer voice/PR coverage/campaign outcomes about products, brand and associated campaign and events.
- Maintain and expand local media resources relationships: consumer technology media, lifestyle media, consumer market influencers.
- Support ad hoc interview, informational and product review requests, develop and manage an editorial calendar to help identify global storytelling opportunities.
- Execute regional campaign assets and content, and develop local valuable content and campaign to attract, acquire and retain fans and key opinion leaders.
- Cooperate with local agency and work with local agency to execute regional campaigns and content and develop local resources.
- Work with Go-To-Market team to determine operational strategies, submit and conduct needs assessments of marketing campaigns base on content and campaign strategy, conduct on-going performance reviews.
- Manage execution of joint marketing campaigns with key partners.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3 – 5 years of experience on integrated marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree on Marketing or similar.
- Proven success in driving marketing campaigns via email, digital media, blog, community and social media.
- Deep knowledge of PR/digital/social strategies, local commerce trends, the media environment, community management, content marketing and the consumer landscape.
- Excellent verbal and writing English skills.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Demonstrated ability to align internal and external resources and synchronize HQ and local teams to facilitate business innovation and development.
- Highly adaptable, able to work effectively under pressure and independently in a multicultural environment.
- Effective communicator with excellent social and presentation skills.
- Creative mindset, able to generate engaging and effective marketing plans.
The company offers competitive salary and a fast-growing innovative environment with real opportunities to grow and further develop within the company.