blueground is a prop-tech company that offers beautifully furnished apartments to business travelers and expats for mid to long term stays. We are active in New York, Dubai Athens, Istanbul, and continuously expanding our reach.
More than 700 happy owners have trusted their properties to us. In our high-quality apartments we have hosted thousands of professionals, making their stay a great experience. Our client portfolio includes large enterprises like Coca-Cola, H&M, Samsung, Novo Nordisk GSK, IKEA and many more.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join and work for our People Operations function based in Athens HQs.
He/she will work on the full life-cycle of recruiting including sourcing and screening applicants, scheduling interviews and maintaining contact with promising candidates.
Main responsibilities include:
- Source qualified candidates and conduct phone screens using relevant tracking system
- Move candidates through the pipeline efficiently, minimizing unnecessary interviews and maximizing close rates
- Assess qualified candidates to help hiring managers to select and reduce time to fill for open positions
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through on-going relationship management with universities’ career services and fora.
- Recommend ideas and practices related to talent acquisition in order to create a pool of qualified candidates for key positions
- Coordinate HR-related issues to ensure compliance with both corporate policies and labor law framework
Qualifications & Skills
- M.A. in HR from a top-tier university
- 2-3 years of experience in a relevant post preferably within a recruiting agency or an HR department
- Proficient in English and computer literate
- Proven ability to network and identify future talent
- Able to multi-task but remain focused
- Eager to fast learn and with get-the-job-done attitude
Competitive salary and opportunity for rapid career advancement in a fast-growing international company.