blueground is a marketplace where people can rent beautifully furnished apartments for mid to long term duration (1+ months).The company is a Venture Capital backed start up with a exponential growth rate since launch. blueground is live in: Dubai, Athens, Istanbul and New York City.
With exponential growth coming from both expansion in new cities and further growth within our current ones, we are recruiting a Growth Manager, based in Athens, Greece. The Growth Manager will be responsible for managing and further developing all local business activities for blueground, balancing time between initiating and nurturing the growth plans, reaching out customers and looking at trends.
Growth Team description:
Our Growth Team drives business growth by launching new cities and scaling up existing markets. Revenue growth is driven by fast and efficient on-boarding of new properties coupled with enterprise and retail sales. With a broad mandate, the Growth Team will work close and collaborate with all functional teams internally i.e digital marketing, engineering, sales etc and with external business partners i.e vendors, suppliers etc to achieve targets.
- Develop and drive growth-programs for onboarding new properties and driving sales across all cities
- Work closely with relevant teams to optimize product and business model for high growth
- Lead a broad range of initiatives according to business priorities in order to improve revenues and minimize costs where possible
- Assess and incorporate financial considerations into the different growth plans
- Ensure a hands-on and a results-oriented approach to hit targets
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree from a Greek or international top-tier university preferably in Finance or Engineering
- Progressive working experience (3+ years) in a strategy consulting house or investment banking institution or top tier multinational company
- Entrepreneurial drive, flexibility and focus on results
- Ability to work independently and with speed
- Steep learning curve as you will be exposed to different geographies and initiatives
- Competitive compensation
- Path to stock options