On behalf of our client, leader in its sector , we are seeking to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of Training Assistant.
The Training Assistant delivers training to new and veteran sales representatives in a classroom setting; facilitates learning experiences in the field; and maintains subject-matter expertise in the areas of instruction to improve the individual sales and offering process. He will also be responsible in delivering training modules related to direct sales agents, sales soft skills and interpersonal skills training.
- Facilitate training to ensure consistent and complete understanding of program while adapting instruction of material to meet the diverse needs of the adult learner.
- Coordinate and conduct training for new and veteran personnel.
- Identify performance gaps; provide solutions gap cause to leadership of the training team.
- Provide coaching on job performance and quality assurance to employees after training.
- Research and answer inquiries from personnel to improve knowledge and understanding and aid in job performance.
- Assist in the evaluation of the effectiveness of training based upon formal and informal feedback from customers and end users.
- Ensure that all training documentation and data is completed and that materials are delivered according to established company, project and program guidelines.
- Identify trends and make recommendations for changes in scripting and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- A strong team orientation and the ability to work independently.
- Stress Management and the ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Innovative and creative
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 2 years of progressive sales training experience
- Possess professional verbal, written and interpersonal communication techniques
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in a fast pace environment in a leading services company