The Digital & Social Content Hero will play an active role in the development of efood’s online community. Under the supervision of the Content Queen and in partnership with the Community Manager and the whole Marketing team, the Digital & Social Content Hero will maintain efood’s presence on various social media and digital platforms and help create, publish and monitor content that is relevant to our customer base in order to drive engagement and spread the brand’s awesomeness!
- Maintain brand story and voice to ensure consistency across all Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) #efoodgr
- Maintain the efood Blog with daily new NSFH (Not Safe For Hungry/Hangry) content.
- Create unique and engaging CRM, SMS, Push Notifications content.
- Respond to Social Media comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and engage audiences by developing conversations on all Social Media platforms.
- We know you are all about living for the weekends and the #partyhard mode, but we need a person to manage comments and complaints in a timely manner; spotting warning signs / potential crisis and escalating to the Community Manager when needed.
- Monitor Social Media trends. We know we’re doing a pretty great job but you will need to actively observe the online activity of model organizations.
- Complete other copywriting projects for big efood’s big initiatives (FOODIVERSITY, #OrderInMakeOut, Good Nutrition Month, Ice Cream Month) as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Media Studies, Business and/or related fields. If you’re a dentist or a lawyer with awesome ideas though, don’t hesitate to apply.
- Experience in actively managing a brand or company’s Social Media channels.
- Experience with Photoshop is a plus, but will receive training if not super fluent yet.
- Familiarity with mainstream Social Media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google+. (Yeah… we know… Ain’t nobody got time for Google+!)
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working collaboratively.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills (formal, informal & slang) in both greek and english.
If you are the amazing Digital & Social Content Hero we’re looking for, you will have the chance to work with experienced Digital Marketing professionals, observe the way an established business is organized, and participate in a team that its highest goal is to end world hunger.