blueground is a prop-tech company that offers beautifully furnished apartments to business travelers and expats for mid to long term stays. We are active in New York, Dubai, Athens, Istanbul, and continuously expanding our reach.
More than 700 happy owners have trusted their properties to us. In our high-quality apartments we have hosted thousands of professionals, making their stay a great experience. Our client portfolio includes large enterprises like Coca-Cola, H&M, Samsung, Novo Nordisk GSK, IKEA and many more.
We are looking to recruit a senior sales professional based in Athens to join our centralized online retail sales function. As member of our corporate team she/he will manage inbound sales requests concerning bookings of blueground properties from retail clients to achieve revenues growth for all market.
- Receive and respond to incoming property sales inquires and requests (via phone, email, etc) generated from all online sales channels including corporate website
- Analyze client needs and preferences as to offer alternatives or negotiate prices aiming always at achieving property sales
- Conduct research to acquire local market knowledge and factors that affect property prices in order to come up with valid pricing management decisions
- Manage sales contracts and relevant documentation according to corporate business systems requirements
- Identify opportunities and discuss action plans to improve short and long-term sales growth within blueground market ensuring that company exceeds gross margin goals
- Arrange viewings of blueground properties for potential clients according to their requests
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduate from a top-tier University
- 3-5 years experience in managing international sales in hospitality, real estate or FMCG sector
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Keen with online sales/channel management practices and product pricing
- Effective and persuasive communicator (both verbal and written) with an ability to clearly summarize blueground value proposition
- Excellent negotiation skills and and sales hunting mentality
- Available for travelling abroad occasionally
- Market competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with focus international markets