The Reporting Analyst will be joining the CRM Division of Alpha Bank, responsible for designing analytical CRM models and defining the appropriate strategy for their re-distribution.
The Division designs and implements a customer-centric, multi-channel CRM application system in which the total number of the Bank’s and the Group’s customers are included, aiming to strengthen relationships with existing customers and expand the Bank’s clientele. Furthermore, the Division ensures that the corresponding know-how related to issues of its responsibility is transferred to the Group’s Branch Network.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, organised, outgoing and collaborative, as well as able to deliver high-quality results within tight deadlines. He/She should exhibit advanced analytical and synthetic thinking of statistical analyses.
Analysis and evaluation of customer attributes (data mining) in order to design customer-centric reports and Indicators pertaining to product possession and data thoroughness.
Identification of product volumes for Business Units at Unit, Division, Branch/Centre, Customer level.
Drafting of reports pertaining to the use of channels in order to increase transactions as well as communications and promotions through alternative Networks.
Qualifications & Skills
- Graduate degree in Finance or in a quantitative field of study or in Statistics
- A postgraduate degree in the above-mentioned disciplines will be considered a plus
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in reports’ drafting
- Advanced use of the MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of Business Objects reporting tools and of the Visualisation Cognos/Qlik view tools
- Excellent knowledge of IBM SPSS Statistics
- Excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken)
Should you be interested in and qualified for the position, kindly send your CV to [email protected], quoting the reference code “RA218”.