Intralot is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator!
We were established in 1992, a public listed company, active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2016, we had a €1.32 billion turnover with a global workforce of approximately 5,300 employees (3,450 of which in subsidiaries and 1,850 in associates). We have also been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for our global lottery operations.
Our vision is to be a multinational corporation in the Gaming Industry that creates and offers superior products and services, securing sustainable value creation.
We aim to offer to lottery and gaming organizations across geographies market-tested solutions and retail operational expertise. We propose an integrated portfolio of best-in-class gaming systems and product solutions & services addressing all gaming verticals (Lottery, Betting, Interactive, VLT). Thus, our players can enjoy a seamless and personalized experience through exciting games and premium content across multiple delivery channels, both retail and interactive.
INTRALOT would like to employ a Project Manager:
Our new Project Manager will be in charge of several interesting tasks, like:
- Efficiently and effectively plan & manage new technical project implementations for customers worldwide
- Efficiently and effectively manage Demand/Change Management process
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time,within budget and at the required level of quality
- Produce KPIs and metrics on projects under accountability
- Proactively manage internal and external stakeholders’ expectations
Qualifications & Skills
To be a successful candidate, your professional profile should match the following criteria:
- 4+ years of demonstrated professional experience in managing technical projects
- University or College Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant technology-related fied (Studies in Project Management are considered a plus)
- Good knowledge of Project Management Tools and methodologies (PMP or related certifications are considered a plus)
- Solid familiarity with software development lifecycle
- Flexibility to travel abroad
- Very good written and oral communication skills both in English and Greek; good presentation skills
- Problem solving: assess problematic situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make
- recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Familiar with working in international/multicultural environments
- Understanding the complexity of business environment
- Extensive client / support interaction
In Intralot we empower people who are technology and innovation enthusiasts, who are resilient, flexible and ready to leave their own mark.
We offer our people employment opportunities in a cutting edge technology environment and provide them with prospects for professional development and personal growth both locally and globally. The only prerequisite is the willingness to learn and develop.
So, if you are eager to join a truly cutting edge technology company, do submit your resume.
The Company Offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities