WATT+VOLT S.A. is a rapidly growing Greek provider of integrated electricity services with subsidiaries in Greece, Switzerland and Balkans expanding its activities constantly across multiple business development sectors.
Investing in pioneering technology infrastructure and the development of its human resources, WATT+VOLT is a continuously developing organization that adapts to the new needs arising internationally in the Energy sector with focus on the research and development of new services and products to offer reliable solutions to a broad range of private businesses and to the end consumer.
Due to continuous growth, WATT+VOLT is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual to join us as Product Marketing Manager.
The job holder will be responsible to support in the development and execution of new company products to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion as well as grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas.
- Assist in the preparation, launch and marketing support of new products and services
- Research competitive products/services by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising
- Liaise with communication and creative team members to ensure proper and integrated communication of new products/services (ATL, Sponsorships, Events, Corporate Branding)
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data
- Assist in the planning and execution of all company digital activities to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Liaise with digital agency to execute campaigns and relevant reporting
- Analyze marketing data (digital campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future digital communication strategies (Internet sites, Social media, mobile apps)
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration. MSc in Marketing or MBA is plus
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar position, preferably in services industry or energy sector in specific
- Competency in digital marketing (media campaigns, social media handling, web site handling, mobile apps handling)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in both written and spoken Greek and English
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizing and planning skills
- Attention to detail and customer-oriented approach
Candidates are kindly requested to apply till 06/10/17.