Carky is a fast growing start-up in the mobility space and is looking for an experienced Operations & Logistics manager to help drive growth through the management and optimisation of our growing number of cars and drivers.
The ideal candidate would have experience in managing large fleets of cars and drivers, and a proven track record in analysing data to identify inefficiencies and optimise operations.
- Driver on-boarding, training, scheduling and monitoring
- Design and implement complex bonus and incentive plans to improve performance and results.
- Manage a fleet of cars including scheduling and supply chain, ensuring the optimal utilisation of assets
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Develop analytical frameworks, build models, and present findings to support the company in decision-making
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in Fleet operations
- Analytical thinking (background in engineering/banking/consulting a plus)
- Data-driven decision making mentality with sound business judgment
- Excellent Excel and data analysis skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Becoming part of a young stimulating business environment and culture.