As Junior Project Manager Europe & Africa you will assist in Lead generation for your region.
You will work closely with Sales and help generate qualified leads and opportunities through new tools and operations.
- Follow up market databases and feed internal system (CRM) with new relevant opportunities
- Run extensive lead researches for certain geographies and sub segments
- Ensure flow of updated information, collaborate and liaise with Sales through frequent meetings
- Generate/ support promotional activities connected to Lead generation
- Follow up on Regional competition (Europe and Africa)Reporting (AX, Tagetik, CRM)
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in business, digital marketing, project management or similar.
- The ideal candidate will be at the beginning of his/her career and have some experience with project management or digital marketing.
- Fluency in English is required, and knowledge of other European languages will be valued.
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross-cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.