Indirect Procurement Buyer Make, will report to the Make Category Procurement Manager, Greater Balkans & Turkey and will be responsible for the below listed procurement activities for her/his spend scope:
- Ensure effective supplier relationship management
- Monitor spend visibility in scope under responsibility
- Actively liaise with Europe category procurement teams, roll-out best practices, participate in global projects
- Implement Procurement strategies for own scope and deliver productivity targets
- Manage and ensure smooth execution of all projects that are required to deliver productivity targets
- Engage with stakeholders for pre alignment of productivity plan and projects
- Engage with key stakeholders for successful implementation of sourcing projects and in order to get buy-in / support
- Liaise with suppliers to deliver innovative ideas / changes to deliver productivity and efficiency
- Follow market trends and take proactive measures to reduce cost
- Accountable for compliance within category
Qualifications & Skills
- A strong background in Purchasing within FMCG environment (3 years+) and ideally sound knowledge of Indirects categories.
- Good business accumen, knowledge of financial fundamentals and excellent analytical skills
- Strong internal customer management skills : Capacity to listen, understand and capture internal clients needs, influence and deliver appropriate solutions
- Practical experience in indirects and/or directs categories and sound knowledge of purchasing methodology and purchasing techniques
- Sound knowledge of category management approach
- Business systems experience and accumen.
- Capacity to build trust in all levels of the organisation
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- University Graduate, preferably engineering branches.
- Fluent in English
- Customer satisfaction and result oriented mentality
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Good communication/negotiation skills.
- Project management skills