lmw is seeking a Data Analyst on behalf of a software and analytics provider.
- Conduct descriptive portfolio analysis using data mining techniques, in order to identify key portfolio characteristics
- Make use of different visualization techniques to present the results of such data exploration exercises
- Analyze debt portfolio data to identify customers for particular treatment strategies, campaigns and restructuring products
- Participate in business requirements analysis and implementation of analytical solutions
- Design and implement regular or ad-hoc reports on portfolio performance
- Support the portfolio data management process, e.g. data model definition, data loading, checking, warehousing etc.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in similar Analytics role
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computing or similar
- Strong SQL skills, solid knowledge of database structure and operation, experience working with multi-dimensional databases
- Familiarity with other statistical packages, data visualization tools, data modeling techniques or big data technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of data management, data quality profiling & analysis
- English fluency
- Banking business understanding and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to prepare reports
- Ability to work in high pressure environment and on an agile delivery plan
- Good presentation skills
The company offers a fast-paced working environment with opportunities to further develop within the role.